Wednesday, June 22, 2011

look out world...

...here comes a rush of overly edited, tryin' to be artsy fartsy photo's since Melissa found out about Instagram.




Mom's idea to make a couple candles out of the leftover wax from John and Lisa's rehearsal dinner scraps. I want that housey lookin' utensil holder. I'm sorry about all the wax everywhere in the kitchen.








1. embroidered flour sack towel
2. homemade rhubarb jam in that jar
3. flowers from the garden
4. the wonderful smell of the "ditch rose"
5. the colors and prints of the fabrics


Reasons I want to be my mom when I grow up or things that make me happy in this photo.




Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity:
it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all.
~William Faulkner


ps - it's summer break for me. that ='s time to craft and blog. :-)
pps - don't forget to check out the tab for the Parker family 5k at the top of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment