Monday, July 12, 2010

Just wanted to send a quick update before I head to work today.

Looks like I will be sticking with the first hospital. *shrug* I talked with the midwife Friday and she was able to give me some information about the two different hospital systems that seemed to make it clear in my mind if I was gonna have to fight someone for what I want the 1st hospital would be that someone/something to fight. She felt I needed to stick with an OB/GYN because there is *some risk* and said that the doctor my current OB is referring me to is great.

So today I will NOT be meeting with a new doctor at the new hospital. I will be trying to get an appointment with Dr. B at my current OB's office. We will most likely be working with Wendy on some one-on-one birthing classes and possibly using her as a doula (natural birth coach, although we both agree natural isn't the top priority in this type of situation).

I can't wait to look back on all this and have figured out why I had to go in this enormous circle. SMH (shaking my head)

Prayer praise! We got our bill from the second opinion ultrasound in MN and it was covered by insurance!

Prayer request - please keep Dave in your prayers, he had a bunch of dental work done on Friday (bone graft, cutting, stitches, blood, ew). He is healing nicely but it hurts and he is still in a funk of sorts.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Honey,
    If you are still looking for a midwife, my sister in law uses one. I can ask if you are interested.