Saturday, August 13, 2011

it already looks so different...


First days of school! When I think of my class I think of my friend Lindsay's string of gush about cuteness...these are my "angel puff sugarplum babies". Once again I have a fantastic class. Usually I am so over planned on the first days of school we don't have time to get everything done. So far, my kiddos have been so well behaved and full of self determination (ha) to learn how school works that we have cruised through each day and all my activities.

My classroom already looks a lot different than that picture. I've rearranged and changed the wall decor. We painted this week. Paint, kindergarten, 2nd day of school. That's how great they are. Seriously adorable and eager to learn. Looks like this is gonna be a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment