Friday, May 3, 2013

preview

we did an early cake smash with a section of the family...sunday will be the NOLA family cake smash. 


yes we are those corny people. believe that Dave has a shirt to match the invite...we fully acknowledge that this is a party for us as we celebrate keeping Jake alive for *almost* 1 year.  


and because I can't stop - half the birthday banner


and a half finished "time of his life" display...I didn't ever love the ones I took on his month day so I just chose a fav from each month. he's really not as serious as I make him out to be. but he is that cute. and smooshable. (not walking, crawling like crazy, getting sassy with mama! and eating everything with his 5 teeth, incaseyouwerewondering)

I had to do a little man theme...which morphed into a little STRONG man theme...and well, nacho's for cinco de mayo. it'll be a great day. 

someone even had a theme verse to go with the little strong man idea. 

2 Timothy 2:1 ...be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus...

Yes, my Jakers, my prayer for you in life is to find your strength in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. That will be your peace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment