Monday, August 8, 2011

10 months...

So I'm a day late this time. I've dropped off the face of the earth a little bit but for good reason this time. We moved on Saturday! (no internet for a while!) And today was the first day of school! Poor planning you say? I agree. But sometimes life just works out that way.

Today was one of the best 1st days in my history of 1st days. I got a thank you note from Laura from String of Pearls and with it a copy of my favorite book One Thousand Gifts and a GENIUS striped notebook for me to start my own list of 1000 things to be grateful for. I left it out today at work so that I would remember to be grateful when I saw it. It worked.

I'm really excited about our new house! It's about twice as big as the last place we lived in and the kitchen! If I made cooking and baking work in that little thing I used to have, I can't wait to see what I can whip up in the new huge one.

10 months was a numb marker for me. Maybe because of the rest of my life craziness...maybe because I had nursery duty and got to hold baby P for a good bit before church...I just love babies. So much. And it's a whole different kind of weird to realize you've been through all the *through* that one needs to go through and should have one...I have always loved babies and now have to get over what I think other people are thinking. Like yesterday I just assumed I was getting the "oh, poor her, loves holding babies and her's died" look. *rolling eyes* I gotta get over this thinking about what other people are thinking junk.

I miss you Sammy. I wish I was watching you crawl after the dogs and keeping you from chewin' on their toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment